Our Roof vs The Competition
The Roofing Solutions Difference
- We strip the existing roofing system down to the wood deck to inspect for rotted or delaminated decking and to verify the deck has been nailed to meet building code.
- We use only 30# ASTM felt which is the highest grade felt available.
- We use only corrosion resistant flashing, such as drip edge, step flashing, and counter-flashing to prevent premature corrosion in our tropical climate.
- We use only lead pipe boots on soil pipes rather than conventional 3-n-1 neoprene boots which age in the sun.
- We six nail our shingles to achieve high wind resistance where others only use four nails per shingle.
- We hand nail our shingles to provide true craftsman quality with properly placed and driven nails not achieved by using a nail gun.
- We use compatible high quality materials, not interchanging manufacturers to assure your manufacturer’s warranty is honored.
- We check for adequate attic ventilation and offer options to bring your ventilation up to code and to help provide the coolest home temperature possible.
- We only offer high grade materials and will not do a layover or use 3 tab shingles.
- We document before and after pictures of your roof, which we provide for your assurance in our quality standards. This offers you proof our promises are fulfilled and are not just good sounding sales pitches.
- We take care to protect your lawn and landscaping during tear off, leaving it in the same condition or better than when we arrived.
- We leave your property in a clean and professional manner at the end of each work day.
- We thoroughly clean the property after work is completed and use a magnet to pick up any stray nails in your lawn or driveway.
- We wash the roof down after installation settling the shingle granules, removing debris from the roof, and water testing for potential leaks as well as cleaning out your gutters from debris.
- We offer a seven year craftsmanship warranty where the industry standard is five years.