Hire a Roofing Contractor Who Understands Storm Damage
If you need your roof repaired by a company with insurance experience, you should consider contacting Roofing Solutions. We are a premier roofing contractor in Pearl City, and we specialize in offering insurance restoration and storm damage repair. When your roofing suffers from wear and tear, excessive rain and high winds can easily spell disaster. Our professionals address a variety of issues, such as pipe jacks, chimneys, side walls and headwalls, and we can give you a new roof that will protect your home for years to come. We are the only roofing company in Hawaii with the Miami-Dade County seal of approval.
What Separates Us From the Rest
As mentioned above, our Miami-Dade County seal means that we have experience repairing roofs damaged by hurricane force winds and rains. Unlike other roofing companies, our repair and structural standards actually exceed the state standards. If you are still on the fence about hiring our company, please take some time to consider the following facts.
- We believe in old-country hand craftsmanship, so we will never use nail guns when repairing or installing a roof. Crooked nails only lead to structural issues later on.
- We understand storms, and the impact they have on roofing structures. We have repaired hurricane-grade storm damage since the early 90s.
- Our company has experience working with a variety of insurance companies.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Roofing Solutions Hawaii uses only the highest-grade materials, such as lead pipes and corrosion-resistant flashing.
- In an industry where the standard craftsmanship warranty is five years, we are confident enough in our abilities to offer a seven-year warranty.
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Simply put, if you need a roofing contractor in Pearl City, don’t hesitate to contact Roofing Solutions. We have extensive experience with roofing repair and insurance claims, and we offer a free 60-point roof inspection. Fill out this convenient contact form, or call (808) 240-1095 to schedule your free inspection.